We ensure that our products/ services consistently meet customer needs, requirements and specifications, through conscious participation of all employees in the process of continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system, which meets the requirements of CAN/CSA ISO 9001: 2008 (Canadian Standards Association with RABQSA International - An Australian/USA certification body).
In achieving the international standard, Lambert Electromec Ltd:
- Identifies and meets customer needs, requirements and specifications.
- Identifies and conforms with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Selects and engages the services of qualified personnel and contractors with necessary steps taken to continually improve their competencies.
- Ensures that adequate materials and tools are consistently acquired and utilized for the execution of projects.
- Ensures the use of customer feedback to continually improve the quality of our products and services.
- Ensures the timely delivery of our products/services.
Lambert Electromec has developed and implemented this quality management system to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide services that meet customer requirements, and to address customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including continual improvement and the prevention of nonconformity.